- 5 Best Gaming Graphics Card Under 10000 in India 2021
- 5 Best Gaming Graphics Card Under 10000 Rs in India
- 1. MSI GT 710 2GD3H LP DDR3 Gaming Graphic Card
- 2. ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 4GB DDR3 ZONE – Best gaming graphics card
- 3. Gigabyte GeForce GV-N710D3-2GL 2GB PCI-Express Graphics Card
- 4. Biostar Nvidia Geforce GT730 2GB DDR3 128 Bit Graphics Card
- 5. ASUS GeForce GT710 2GB GDDR5 64-Bit 0db Low Profile Graphics Card
- 5 Best Gaming Graphics Card Under 10000 Rs in India
5 Best Gaming Graphics Card Under 10000 in India 2021
Are you looking for the best gaming graphics card under 10000?
If yes, then you are definitely in the right place and this new article is for you.
We recently published a review guide on the best gaming graphics card under 5000 rs in India.
You can call this article an updated or a parent version of the older article. Here, you will find a list of 5 high-powered gaming graphics cards that are specially created to add an extra pinch of salt to your PC’s performance.
In short, if you love playing games on your pc but feel that there is a need for gaming graphics and if you want to play almost any high-graphic game smoothly, then this article is for you.
Let explore the best gaming graphics card under 10000 rs in India that you can invest in right now.
5 Best Gaming Graphics Card Under 10000 Rs in India
MSI is not only my favorite company when it comes to improving the gaming experience but also provides accessories at pocket-friendly prices.
Put another way. Whenever I need to look into buying a reliable gaming graphic card, MSI is what I turn into.
With their gaming laptops, their graphics card (in this case GT 710 model) is a game-changer by being a bestseller in their market for more than one consecutive year.
When it comes to core performance, they provide 954 MHz core and, 2048MB support.
Not only that, with their 3 year guarantee period, you can assume how proposing they tend to be. They also guarantee their capacitors to work a lifetime without any water and tear in the years to come.
The coolest part: Built-in support + wireless control through android and ios as well as ios devices remotely.
Thus, if you are looking for a cost-effective gaming graphics card under a tight budget, then this product would be our no. 1 preference.
This product by Zotac is way higher in terms of cost when compared to the former one.
However, the features are surprising too. Zotac provides an insanely great 4 GB space. With other features, the look of this graphic card is also sleek and finely built at every edge.
The total height of this product is 111.15mm and the total weight is 44 gms which is pretty neat.
Let me share some of the main queries that this product can solve especially while playing games.
- You can play heavy games (spanning from FIFA 21, GTA 5, etc).
- It supports almost any type of configuration.
- It always remains in stock due to the high demand.
- It is compatible with any processors such as intel i5, etc.
- And the list goes on and on.
Considering the cost, if you are willing to invest in a graphics card that is a little costlier than the rest but outperforms the rest, then Zotac GeForce is what you should be looking to buy.
This is a simple yet high-performing graphics card out there.
Powered by Nvidia, this product offers many unique & uncommon features such as – adaptive v-sync, ultra durability, full 3 years warranty from the date of manufacturing, and countless other benefits.
This robust graphic card under budget is for all those folks who have gaming laptop under 30000 rs.
With only 200 grams, you can do so much with it although its price is somehow lower than many graphic cards out there.
Just like any other motherboard, it supports every basic version of intel core processors and will work fine even with the 500 watts of power supply.
- Powered by Nvidia GeForce GT 710 GPU, Longer Life – All-Solid Capacitor Design
- Integrated with the first 2048MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
- Core Clock: 954MHz; Connectivity: Dual-link DVI-D/D-Sub/HDMI
- Support PCI-express 2.0 x8 bus interface; 300W SMPS recommended
- Ultra durable; GeForce 3D Vision ready
Biostar Nvidia graphics card is well-known not only for its super compatibility but for the appearance that it is got.
With a medium budget, this is a perfect fit for almost any avid gamer. The total weight of this item is only 380 grams.
The total RAM size of this graphics card is 2 GB which is not bad as far as its lower price is concerned.
In a nutshell, you can go further with this product if you possess a medium processing pc or a laptop meaning that your computer is balanced in terms of graphics.
Though the product is pretty new in the market, it’s gaining a significant amount of spotlight and beating heavy competition due to its quality creation.
Note: This product is specially designed and built for all PCs with low-performing graphics.
Consider buying any of the above graphic cards if your PC’s performance and processors are so-called epics.
Luckily, this product supports windows 10 despite given the name “low profile graphics card”. Also, one of its awesome features is – passive cooling which ensures maximum protection in regards to the temperature of the graphics card.
One major drawback: This graphic can only be used on a PC (computer) and not on a laptop. This is a major limitation because the usage of laptops is increasing at a high rate due to its mobility.
And there is also no mention of a refund if you do not like this product. So, buy it only if you have a computer and if that computer’s graphics are too bad.
And yeah, it works well with all the intel processors starting from i3.
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft Windows 10
- ASUS exclusive heat sink design with passive cooling ensures quiet HTPC and multimedia operation
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super alloy power II components
- Optimal for multi-tasking with three outputs for multi-display support
This was the definitive review on the best gaming graphics card under 10000 rs that you can buy today itself and make your gaming experience more realistic and fun.
Hopefully, you learned something new from this article.
With that, let’s end this review here.
But before that, let me know what is your favorite pick among the top graphics cards discussed above.
And do not forget to share this review guide with all your gamer friends who need to update their gaming graphics card.
It will help them too.